Contact InformationContact Hal Link
More InformationCNC-cut, marine-ply kit completed 2016.
This is a beautifully designed boat that Graham used to finish first in class in the 2017 Everglades Challenge. I built mine intending to use as my pocket cruiser for many years. But I found that life had other plans. So…
This boat includes:
• Shoreland, 1,800-lb capacity trailer with LED lights and spare tire
• Custom dodger with removable side curtains
• 6 hp, long-shaft, Nissan outboard
• 125 amp-hr, deep-cycle battery
• 15 lb hook anchor
• 55 lb thrust Minn Kota trolling motor
• Raymarine ST1000+ self-steering arm
Asking $9,800. Reasonable offers considered. Delivery from Denver to US and Canada is possible.
This Ad has been viewed 38 times.