- [Warm your Engine Quickly] On cold winter days, ensure your engine and transmissions fluids are circulating efficiently by using the ABN 2 x 5 Inch Silicone Engine Block Heater Oil Pan Heating Pad
- [Improve Oil Flow] When plugged in, the engine block warmer oil pan heat pad continuously and evenly heats any metal surface to encourage proper lubrication and efficiency; This reduces wear resulting in increased engine and transmission life
- [Fit Your Application] 2 by 5-inch (5.1 x 12.7cm) silicone car engine heater pad is rated at 120 volts and produces up to 50 watts; 72-inch (183cm) power cord ensures maximum reach; Recommended for metal surfaces only; Not designed for personal use or on plastic
- [Easy to Install] Designed to mount on your engine oil reservoir, fuel tank, transmission pan, and more; Clean application surface, peel off paper backing then attach the pad; Plug the 2-prong power cord into any wall outlet and allow to heat for 10 to 15 minutes
- [Built to Last] Silicone coating resists oil, acid, and water, and adds strength and longevity to these large under tank heating pads; Caution – Extremely hot, use thermostat (not included) to regulate temperature
Details: Freezing temperatures can cause equipment failure and product waste due to fluids freezing up. Avoid the struggle and improve your vehicles lifespan with The ABN 2 by 5-Inch Electric Block Heater Oil Tank Heating Pad. Each 120V heat transferring car block heater wrap produces heat to thin fluids to encourage proper lubrication and efficiency which will reduce wear on your vehicle. Heat oil pan warmer pad prior to application to activate the adhesive then use a scraper to remove air pockets for a secure seal. Sealant can be used on edges to improve connection. Once applied, the car oil heater engine oil warmer pad remains permanently installed on any metal surface. 6 foot power cord provides maximum versatility and instantly begins warming once plugged in. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.